Terms & Conditions
SJ Campers is VAT registered, number: 144136338.
Website content ©2016. Available in English only.
Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at SJ Campers, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by SJ Campers as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside SJ Campers' control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- SJ Campers reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at SJ Campers, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at SJ Campers for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by SJ Campers as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to SJ Campers and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request SJ Campers to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the SJ Campers Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside SJ Campers' control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that SJ Campers is released from SJ Campers' obligations to fulfil contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
www.sjcampers.co.uk uses the Shopify platform, which is Level 1 PCI-DSS compliant and uses SSL encryption to secure transactions and personal information.
Payment can be made via debit or credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
All products remain SJ Campers' property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from SJ Campers.
All transfers conducted through SJ Campers are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over secure SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the Shopify payment gateway as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use SJ Campers without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On SJ Campers we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
SJ Campers reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, SJ Campers has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. SJ Campers shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Place Your Order
- Select your item(s) from the online store by clicking the 'Add to Basket' button and confirming any size/colour/etc. options.
- Enter your billing and delivery information when prompted to do so.
- Enter your payment details and confirm your order.
- An email confirming that your order has been received will be sent to your registered email address.
- Upon receiving the order we will check availability prior to taking payment from you.
- SJ Campers will despatch your item(s) in accordance with your delivery choice.
*Should you wish to amend an order please contact us as soon as possible. SJ Campers are unable to refund postage on any unwanted orders already sent out.
SJ Campers offer a 12 month warranty on all work undertaken, including servicing, bodywork and conversions.
This warranty does not apply to vehicles supplied to, or sourced by, SJ Campers. Please ensure that any vehicle you purchase is covered by a warranty from the seller.
Parts are covered by a manufacturer's warranty only. In case of a faulty item please contact us to discuss how to proceed prior to returning the item.
Return PolicyFull details can be found on our returns policy page.
Logo image credited to Ben Jamyler at Vecteezy.com for commercial use.