Genuine Air Filter VW T5 Transporter 2003 Onwards
Genuine Volkswagen Part Number 7H0 129 620 A genuine VW air filter exactly the same quality as the one originally fitted in the factory during production. It will fit first time, every time, saving you time, money and tears! Fits Transporter T5 2003 to 2010 (1.9 and 2.5 litre) and 2010 onwards (2.0 litre). If you are i
Genuine Volkswagen Part Number 7H0 129 620
A genuine VW air filter exactly the same quality as the one originally fitted in the factory during production. It will fit first time, every time, saving you time, money and tears!
Fits Transporter T5 2003 to 2010 (1.9 and 2.5 litre) and 2010 onwards (2.0 litre).
If you are in any way unsure of the compatibility of the part you are ordering please contact us and we will be happy to check for you.
Benefits of Genuine Air Filters:
- Absorption capacity – Special fold geometry and paper impregnation for high absorption capacity
- Air flow – Uniformed air flow throughout the entire surface area of the filter for optimum engine efficiency
- Air mass meter – Provides the sensor optimum protection from fine particle contaminates for optimum engine performance, fuel economy and emissions
- Driving comfort – Reduced air intake noise is maintained throughout their current service life
- Engine wear – Provides pistons and cylinder liners optimum protection from contaminates
- Engine-specific fit – The filter is exactly matched to the relevant engine type
- Filter performance – Accurate metering of the fuel-air mixture for maximum performance, optimum fuel consumption and emissions
- Filter grade – Fine grade filter to remove the smallest particles of dirt and contamination
- Fire resistance – Manufactured using low flammable materials to meet DIN standards
- Fitting – Elastic sealing compound ensures a perfect fit to prevent unfiltered air entering the engine
- Quality standards – Meets VW, DIN and ISO standards
- Service life – Ensures engine protection during the entire scheduled service interval
- Surface area – Large filter surface area gives high air intake capacity.
Key Design Features:
- Filter paper – Pleated and impregnated with optimal pore size to filter out air contaminates. The paper structure is stiffened by embossing and pleat spaces
- Precision designed fold geometry – The cut edges are glued on the front to retain their shape and function even in damp conditions
- Elastic sealing compound – The pleated paper is set in a compressible heat and tear resistant elastic compound, manufactured from polyurethane foam, silicone or similar. The Air Filter is perfectly matched to the filter housing to ensure no unfiltered air enters the engine.