Genuine Volkswagen Part Number 070 115 562
This genuine VW oil filter is identical in quality to the one originally fitted in the factory during production and so will fit first time, every time saving you money, time and aggravation!
Fits T5 Transporter 2.5 litre diesel models from 2003 to 2010 131PS and 174PS variants.
If you are in any way unsure of the compatibility of the part you are ordering please contact us and we will be happy to check for you.
Benefits of Genuine Oil Filters:
- Absorption capacity – A high capacity to absorb dirt efficiently is ensured by a large filter surface area
- Anti-drain valve – Ensures the engine is supplied immediately with oil on start-up and that the Oil Filter does not run dry
- By-pass valve – Operates taking into account specific engine types, operational characteristics and service intervals
- Chemical resistance – Optimum protection against contaminants, such as metal particles, oil carbons, dust and soot particles
- Engine-specific fit – The filter is exactly matched to the relevant engine type
- Engine wear – Provides optimum engine wear protection
- Filter grade – Fine grade filter to remove the smallest particles of dirt and contamination
- Fuel consumption – Offers low flow resistance to reduce pressure on the oil pump to save fuel
- Pressure resistance – Protects against higher load peaks and increased oil viscosity
- Quality standards – Meets VW, DIN and ISO standards to prevent the risk of collapsing, bursting or plastic deformation
- Sealing behaviour – Protection against fuel penetrating into the oil circulation, particularly on short journeys
- Service life – Ensures engine protection during the entire scheduled service interval
- Stable fold geometry – High resistance to swelling or softening by the engine oil
- Tear resistance – High tear resistance to prevent unfiltered oil entering the engine.
Key Design Features:
- By-pass valve – Secures oil supply in cold-start phases or if the oil change interval is exceeded or when the filter becomes blocked
- Anti-drain valve – Ensures that the oil filter and oil ducts do not drain when the engine is switched off and to also supply a rapid oil supply on engine start-up
- Metal housing – Envelopes the filter unit and provides an optimal seal and resistant against rusting and bursting (canister design oil filters)
- High quality seal – Prevents oil leaking between the engine and the filter.